Social Media Packages

CrusingCrew

My husband and I have 4 boys, 14 - 21, and I was going to get the social media package for them but I was wondering if it is worth it because we are only at sea for 3 days. Once on land they can use social media all they want I believe. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

My husband and I have 4 boys, 14 - 21, and I was going to get the social media package for them but I was wondering if it is worth it because we are only at sea for 3 days. Once on land they can use social media all they want I believe. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Careful now. Your belief about using social media all they want could be wrong. Once in Bermuda they will be roaming off their domestic carrier if they use cell phones for social media. There could be thousands of dollars in fees depending on who they use as their cell phone carrier if your belief is wrong.

Edited by Charles4515

Careful now. Your belief about using social media all they want could be wrong. Once in Bermuda they will be roaming off their domestic carrier if they use cell phones for social media. There could be thousands of dollars in fees depending on who they use as their cell phone carrier if your belief is wrong.

True. Thank you. We have Verizon, including the international plan, but I should call to make sure. Maybe the best thing is to buy the package from the boat. Better safe than sorry.