travel agent on board credit

High Seas Rookie

My cruise is next week. My travel agent gave me a onboard credit as a booking perk. When i log into myNCL account, i noticed there is a new On board Credit Certificate under purchase items in my vacation summary. I guess this is from my travel agent because the amount is the same. On the delivery date, it says December 30. My cruise date is November 11. I guess my travel agent put the wrong date. Will there be a problem?

my obc also said 'deliver date dec. 30' i called ta, that is the ncl obc. NCl said the dec 30 date would not be a problem, it would be delivered on day one. I had them send me an 'amenity confirmation' that i printed out with everything i bought/ obc just in case.

the ta credit won't show until the day you sail. it's confusing because they lump ur obc in w/ your 'purchases', but that's how they list it.

Does it always show on your vacation summary? My TA has gave me some, but it doesn’t show on my NCL account anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our TA OBC doesn't show; when I called the TA, they said it won't show because the OBC comes from them and not NCL, but it will be there when we get on the ship.

Our TA OBC doesn't show; when I called the TA, they said it won't show because the OBC comes from them and not NCL, but it will be there when we get on the ship.

Take my advice and print out the confirmation from your TA showing the obc HE is giving you

The ncl obc is no problem as it's on your acct but do bring hard copy of the ta obc

I also contact my ta about 72 hours prior to cruise to remind him to "press the button" lol to deliver my obc

The ta obc usually shows up by day 2 of the cruise FYI so don't get nervous on day 1 and remember you brought hard copy as a backup

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Take my advice and print out the confirmation from your TA showing the obc HE is giving you

The ncl obc is no problem as it's on your acct but do bring hard copy of the ta obc

I also contact my ta about 72 hours prior to cruise to remind him to "press the button" lol to deliver my obc

The ta obc usually shows up by day 2 of the cruise FYI so don't get nervous on day 1 and remember you brought hard copy as a backup

Sent from my iPad using Forums

GREAT advice! Thank you!

I was wondering the same thing. I just had one pop up on my NCL account for $75. I was supposed to get $60 from NCL and $125 from my agent so it doesn't match either amount I was expecting.

check your edocs, under on board amenity there might be a new item called Cabin Credit with a promo code of AMO50 or whatever the amount the is.

i had a travel agent that gave me a similar on board credit. 25 dollars was listed as a purchased on board gift certificate and a $100 dollar cabin credit. added together is the full amount of credit my agent promised me

Strange, on 6 out of 7 cruises we received OBC from our TA, it has always showed up on the "My NCL" page

check your edocs, under on board amenity there might be a new item called Cabin Credit with a promo code of AMO50 or whatever the amount the is.

i had a travel agent that gave me a similar on board credit. 25 dollars was listed as a purchased on board gift certificate and a $100 dollar cabin credit. added together is the full amount of credit my agent promised me

For some reason I can't open them. It says 'document not available yet'. I don't know if it is because the cabin hasn't been assigned or what.

25 dollars was listed as a purchased on board gift certificate and a $100 dollar cabin credit.

So the $25 showed up under 'purchased items' and the cabin credit was listed on the e-docs? Am I correct?

• 2 weeks later...