Complimantary water in cabins

littysmom

Good morning,

I was wondering if someone could tell me if carnival still gives the large complimentary water bottles to Platinum guests in their cabins? Last time I cruised I ordered a 8 pack of water in my cabin prior to sailing. I ended up having to leave all but one bottle. We have 4 in our cabin, this sailing. (2 are children) so each person should be entitled to a bottle correct? I just don't want to order any water if we will have 4 bottles in our cabin. I am Platinum, my daughter and grand children are not, so not sure if I should order water for them, or if they will give all 4 of us bottles. I think 4 bottles would be plenty for the 4 of us. With the cabins as small as they are we need all the space we can get, I don't want anything that is not needed.

Thanks..

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lisa

There will be one free bottle of water for each guest in the cabin who is at least Gold.

We are red and each received a large bottle of water on the Splendor last week. Never used them. Left them unopened in the cabin. Carnival’s website says red and above get a bottle, says DD.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are red and each received a large bottle of water on the Splendor last week. Never used them. Left them unopened in the cabin. Carnival’s website says red and above get a bottle, says DD.

Sorry. You are correct... Red, not Gold, is the min level for free water.

Just off the Vista....we had more water than we knew what to do with. We had the two complimentary bottles of water in our cabin the first day. Then each night at dinner, we were given one more bottle each. I'm not sure why we got these bottles each night...I first thought it was because we had the Cheers package. But others at our table also received them and they didn't get Cheers. Either way at one more we had 8 of those large bottles of water in our cabin.

Will the bottles be labeled complimentary? Don't want to get charged for taking the wrong bottle

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Be careful with that. I was used to the free water being in the room when I got there. I guess they stopped doing that at some point or on some ships. I cracked open the pay bottles thinking they were the free bottles and got charged. I get all the bottled water I want with Cheers so no reason for me to drink the pay bottles in the room. The actual free bottles showed up after dinner. Lately for me they've been putting the free ones on the bed.

Will the bottles be labeled complimentary? Don't want to get charged for taking the wrong bottle

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

One label says nothing and the other has a price on it. It’s clear if one you’ll get charged. And whoever said drink from the tap wasn’t on the same ships I’ve been on, the tap water wasn’t very good

One label says nothing and the other has a price on it. It’s clear if one you’ll get charged. And whoever said drink from the tap wasn’t on the same ships I’ve been on, the tap water wasn’t very good

That’s not how it was on Triumph. These are the waters I was charged for. They were the only waters in the room at the time.

fe28669ce78dd02d8782da981ded1e84.jpg

That’s not how it was on Triumph. These are the waters I was charged for. They were the only waters in the room at the time.

fe28669ce78dd02d8782da981ded1e84.jpg

I think your steward dropped the ball there, since any time I've cruised (since they changed the VIFP program anyway) those 2 bottles had a sign hanging from them indicating that they'll cost you. Looks like it was removed and not added back on.

Like others said, the free ones have been delivered later than embarkation for us the last few cruises.

I think your steward dropped the ball there, since any time I've cruised (since they changed the VIFP program anyway) those 2 bottles had a sign hanging from them indicating that they'll cost you. Looks like it was removed and not added back on.

Like others said, the free ones have been delivered later than embarkation for us the last few cruises.

Which is why it’s good to warn people. If it can happen to me, it can happen to them. That was the first cruise where the free water wasn’t there waiting on me. Then my next time on Triumph they had the sign on just one of the two bottles..but I knew better since I had been burned once.

ea6a31613034037ed9755b2ab61a5400.jpg