2021 itineraries?

little britain

Nothing like planning ahead - when will 2021 itineraries be released?

In Dec 2020 the Journey is in South Africa ..... so a nice cruise via Madagascar and the Maldives and Seychelles up through the Suez.. or perhaps a winter season in Dubai?

In Dec 2020 the Quest is in Latin America.... so will she continue round the horn and then back up the west coast up to Alaska?

In Dec 2020 the Pursuit is in Singapore ... so will she continue with a Asian/Australian season?

Or what would you like to see?

Got a big birthday cruise to organise!!!!

TIA.

Hi LittleBritain,

Laurie is correct, we are still a ways off from releasing 2021 itineraries. But I love that you're planning to celebrate your big birthday on an Azamara :ship: and you're planning this far out! :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Hi LittleBritain,

Laurie is correct, we are still a ways off from releasing 2021 itineraries. But I love that you're planning to celebrate your big birthday on an Azamara :ship: and you're planning this far out! :hearteyes::hearteyes:

My very first Aza cruise was for a big birthday in 2011... ! It only seems right to celebrate again on board!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have to say that Azamara would be well advised to slate the Christmas cruise and first cruise of a new year at the same time in order to book the seasons back to back. We booked Christmas 2019 Dubai to Mumbai on the Quest and waited until the 2020 cruises were slated, hoping that it would circumnavigate India. However, it now transpires that it is heading for Capetown with way too many sea days, so we are going Tiger shooting (with cameras!)

This Wednesday here on the Isle of Man we hope to:cool::cool: see Captain Carl sail the Pursuit into Douglas Bay, his home port, on its way to Southampton. God speed Carl.:cool::cool: :cool::cool: