Walgreens by Sheraton OSJ?

Tahina cruising

It is on the street level of the Sheraton, with the Walgreens facing the cruise port. Here's a photo from our ship last week. If you follow the left pier to the yellow building you will see a circular area on the ground. That's the entrance to Walgreens.

IMG_3005.JPG

Great, that's what I was wondering. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I am considering the Sheratan for our cruise, would you recommend the Hotel and what did you dislike about it.
I haven't stayed there yet but love how close it is to the cruise port and that you can see the ships from the hotel. I can report back after my cruise but I still have about 43 days.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

We have stayed at Sheraton OSJ a number of times and are going back 01/29/19 for one night pre cruise. It is a very good location for just walking around Old Town and we have walked to El Morro also. Just a short walk across the street is a ferry you could take to go to Bacardi tour(if I'm remembering correctly) Just to the back of the hotel maybe 2or 3 blocks are all the restaurants. I actually booked this cruise because I wanted to go back there to Istanbul Restaurant!!

We're just back from our Southern Caribbean B2B cruise on Freedom and stayed two nights at the Old Town Sheraton (we've stayed there before).....Absolutely no complaints about this stay...fine hotel and great location.

Enjoyed eating at the Chocobar, roof top of Milano Hotel and the newly (since we've been there) refurbished LaBombonera and drinks at Barrachina's...a bit of wondering around Old Town too in between all that eating and drinking ;p