Tables for two

sandbag7

For all venues (World Cafe, The Restaurant, Chef's Table, Mamsens and Manfredi's), we had dinner for two for all meals except one - on lobster night when it was pretty crowded and we showed up at a popular time. We chose to join two other couples and had a very nice time getting to know more people. We could have waited for a table for two - it was never much of a wait. We have cruised for years, and our first VO cruise was the first time we met people that I made a point of remembering their names. I feel like we made friends. We like to have dinner for two, but it was very pleasant to share a meal with others as well. Shout out to our new friends EBurke, Screen-gem, Jim and Kerry (from lobster night), and all my other peeps from Into the Midnight Sun June 30th sailing!

The only time we have ever had issues with getting a table for 2 was at breakfast in the World Cafe on mornings that are busy with people getting ready for excursions. I have frequently seen every single table taken, with it not being entirely clear where one could sit. It is common when the World Cafe is like this for a couple sitting at a table for four (because there are a limited number of true tables for 2) to have another couple ask to join them.

The only time we have ever had issues with getting a table for 2 was at breakfast in the World Cafe on mornings that are busy with people getting ready for excursions. I have frequently seen every single table taken, with it not being entirely clear where one could sit. It is common when the World Cafe is like this for a couple sitting at a table for four (because there are a limited number of true tables for 2) to have another couple ask to join them.

And a great way to meet new people too![emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums