Yaya Beach

teknoge3k

I have a day pass booked for my family next May. I got the premium open bar and snack package with them. I found great reviews about them when searching for them but wanted to know if anyone here had personal experience at Yaya Beach?

• 1 month later...

We went to Yaya Beach last year and it was awesome! We received very prompt personalized service and we enjoyed every minute. It was easy to find and once we got there our loungers were reserved and waiting for us. We would not hesitate to go back. [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have a day pass booked for my family next May. I got the premium open bar and snack package with them. I found great reviews about them when searching for them but wanted to know if anyone here had personal experience at Yaya Beach?

We have been to this part of the beach many times. We like it because it is clean an away from the loud bars and louder drunk people. Their food and service are great. Don't even need to do the package because you always feel like a VIP with them. We are going back this Winter.

Went there first week of November on an excursion while in port on MSC Divina. The beach club was not crowded, walking up and down the beach they seem to have less people in their section than other beach clubs. I think I booked the same options as you did, you get open bar and a lunch plate with two chicken tacos, cheese quesadillas, tortilla chips with cheese and refried beans and some guacamole and salsa. Price was reasonable, drinks were cold, beach is calm and shallow.

We enjoyed our time there, it was the perfect beach day for us. Hope you and your family have a good time

Edited by dns65