Cabin 7049 on Legend or Splendour of the Seas

Pb86

Afternoon All,

Booked on our first cruise on Thomson Discovery which is currently Splendour of the Seas.

I would be interested in any pictures of the cabin or views/reviews on either Splendour or her sister ship the Legend of the Seas.

Many thanks in advance.

Paul

Afternoon All,

Booked on our first cruise on Thomson Discovery which is currently Splendour of the Seas.

I would be interested in any pictures of the cabin or views/reviews on either Splendour or her sister ship the Legend of the Seas.

Many thanks in advance.

Paul

Very little info on the web about Legend/Splendour J interiors. I had one booked, and then got upgraded, but on debarkation day I walked by the hallway and took a snapshot of one just to see the size...

As the largest interior cabin you can book on this ship, it's as big as the large balcony cabins with the full size couch. Note this picture has the pullman beds coming out of the ceiling, but 7049 on the current Splendour deck plans shows it does not.

DSC05448_zpsmnsgqzuj.jpg

Cabin 7049 on Splendour is one of the largest J cabins on the ship (no, they're not all the same size) and is convenient for the centrum elevators and stairs. :rolleyes:

Afternoon All,

Many thanks in advance.

Paul