Mini suites on Arcadia

AmandaLMcL

Are mini suites worth the extra price? (The canapes wont be eaten, who needs more food....!) The full size whirlpool bath is mentioned, but is there a shower as well? Pictures show the TV facing the sofa, can you see it from the bed? This will be for a world cruise so the extra space would be the bonus.

For a world cruise? Then yes, absolutely! When I can take 3 months off for a world cruise, I shall be booking a mini suite/suite, without a doubt. If it's within your budget, then go for it. We had a mini-suite on Oceana earlier this year, and loved it. Have booked the same cabin again for next summer. It was only for a week but the space was fantastic. Felt like home from home. (BTW we don't eat the canapes either :D).

Are mini suites worth the extra price? (The canapes wont be eaten, who needs more food....!) The full size whirlpool bath is mentioned, but is there a shower as well? Pictures show the TV facing the sofa, can you see it from the bed? This will be for a world cruise so the extra space would be the bonus.

If you don't need a bath, have a look at cabin S2. Its the mini suite on the sun deck. hop skip and jump from the crows nest. We didn't have any problems with its position. It only has a shower, but one of those walk in ones with jets coming out every where.

The cabin itself is huge ,ginormous..larger than the side mini suites. the TV is 42 inches as well I think. between the balcony door and window, so you could sit in a chair,on the sofa, or in bed to watch it.

The balcony is large as well. very long.

downsides...

the bathroom is smallish,as it doesn't have a bath.

the balcony is open. you cannot be overlooked, but as there is nothing above you ,it can get quite breezy.

the balcony hangs out from the ship..so underneath you is.......nothing. I thought I would get the collywobbles out there ,but I never did, and needless to say the views are stunning up there.

As its not even a considered a midship position ,its not even the most expensive mini suite. For sheer size of the cabin I would say suite size..mini suite price. OOh and cupboards and drawers everywhere.

Personally...yes. If you can afford it, it is well worth while. Extra space, decent balcony, bath, separate shower. Lots of storage. We were in B39 which had a slightly smaller balcony than the midship mini suites, but it was still fine.

What I wouldnt do on Arcadia is pay for a midships full suite, as the extras , in my opinion, are not worth it and although the suites are nice the extra space is actually not a lot! Dont know what the aft suites are like though...

Personally...yes. If you can afford it, it is well worth while. Extra space, decent balcony, bath, separate shower. Lots of storage. We were in B39 which had a slightly smaller balcony than the midship mini suites, but it was still fine.

What I wouldnt do on Arcadia is pay for a midships full suite, as the extras , in my opinion, are not worth it and although the suites are nice the extra space is actually not a lot! Dont know what the aft suites are like though...

Sorry to disagree but the suites on Arcadia are the best value in the fleet as the differential between them and a mini is so small. The cabins are bigger and you get the other extras.

BTW I am talking about the price when the cruise is released not after that time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums