Anthem -The Cafe @ Two70 - Scones

Sanz

A question for those of you who have been on the Anthem recently. Does The Cafe @ Two70 still serve scones and if so what are they filled with? When we were on the Anthem in 2016 they were filled with vanilla or chocolate whipped cream. In January 2017 the filling was custard.

Thank you in advance.

A question for those of you who have been on the Anthem recently. Does The Cafe @ Two70 still serve scones and if so what are they filled with? When we were on the Anthem in 2016 they were filled with vanilla or chocolate whipped cream. In January 2017 the filling was custard.

Thank you in advance.

Yes, they still had the scones on our 11/11 sailing of Anthem. I think they had the one with the strawberries and cream in it, not sure if there were any others. We ordered them once but didn't eat more than a bite since they were more like a roll with fruit on it.:(

Yes, they still had the scones on our 11/11 sailing of Anthem. I think they had the one with the strawberries and cream in it, not sure if there were any others. We ordered them once but didn't eat more than a bite since they were more like a roll with fruit on it.:(

Thank you for the response. Sad news :(. In 2016 when they were made with whipped cream they were decent (not great) when we had them the first two days. Latter on in the cruise we had them one more time. They were not as fresh and then they disappeared. I guess cream filled stays fresher than whipped cream and I don't remember them tasting like a roll. :(:( In 2017 we had them once and that was enough.

• 3 weeks later...