Vision of the Seas

:'):')Why is RCI canceling cruises for Vision out of New Orleans for April of 2019? Where is the ship going?

Galveston. Enchantment is not coming to Galveston as planned, big shuffle centered around Cuba, check the CC news site.

I do feel bad for the NOLA people, first Carnival Shafted them pulling the Dream and now this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

:'):')Why is RCI canceling cruises for Vision out of New Orleans for April of 2019? Where is the ship going?

I’m on the last sailing of Vision in NOLA, April 2-9, 2019. On April 11 she sails from Galveston for 7 sailings then heads Transatlantic. Enchantment is now supposed to be in Galveston starting in May 2019 year round, along with Liberty.

I’m on the last sailing of Vision in NOLA, April 2-9, 2019. On April 11 she sails from Galveston for 7 sailings then heads Transatlantic. Enchantment is now supposed to be in Galveston starting in May 2019 year round, along with Liberty.

That’s not what this says (sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you should check your spam folder).

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8222

437b37e9211bd9b0f8e8739e2692aff3.jpg

That’s not what this says (sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you should check your spam folder).

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8222

437b37e9211bd9b0f8e8739e2692aff3.jpg

Internetwhiz is correct. Enchantment heads back to Galveston in May 2019, once Mariner moves up to PC to replace her at that same time.

We were booked on the Enchantment for Nov. 7th 2018 - it has apparently been canceled, it is waaaaay past Nov. 21st, and we STILL have NOT RECEIVED anything "Official" from RCL. Can NOT get a straight answer out of anyone. With the new Itineraries not coming out until March of next year, how are we supposed to know what to book to replace our canceled cruise?

We were booked on the Enchantment for Nov. 7th 2018 - it has apparently been canceled, it is waaaaay past Nov. 21st, and we STILL have NOT RECEIVED anything "Official" from RCL. Can NOT get a straight answer out of anyone. With the new Itineraries not coming out until March of next year, how are we supposed to know what to book to replace our canceled cruise?

We finally got a call yesterday 12/1 but I'd already cancelled both cruises the day before.