FREESTYLE COKE for Drink Package on Vision of the Seas

DukeGal

I ordered the drink package anticipating having the FREESTYLE COKE machines. I was sadly disappointed. The Vision of the Seas doesn’t have the machine on board. I was told I could get my drinks at any bar. However I drink Cherry Coke Zero. They don’t have Coke Zero only Diet Coke. Any Coke Zero it Diet Coke drinker will tell you THESE ARE NOT THE SAME ... after spending the amount I did on the drink package I decided since I couldn’t have my herry Coke Zero... I made up for it by drinking my package price in adult beverages from the bar. Good thing I’m not a tea totaler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the drink package anticipating having the FREESTYLE COKE machines. I was sadly disappointed. The Vision of the Seas doesn’t have the machine on board. I was told I could get my drinks at any bar. However I drink Cherry Coke Zero. They don’t have Coke Zero only Diet Coke. Any Coke Zero it Diet Coke drinker will tell you THESE ARE NOT THE SAME ...

Couldn't you have asked for a Coke Zero with grenadine? :confused:

after spending the amount I did on the drink package I decided since I couldn’t have my herry Coke Zero... I made up for it by drinking my package price in adult beverages from the bar. Good thing I’m not a tea totaler.

Yeah! You showed 'em! :D

Puzzled - drinking adult beverages at the bar to make up soda package price? The unlimited soda price is $8.50 per day plus gratuity. If you bought the all-inclusive drink package just to get soda you paid WAY too much. We just get the soda package since we don't drink enough for the all-inclusive to be worthwhile. Most of the ships we have been on do not have the freestyle machines (and they often aren't working fully on those that have them).

• 2 weeks later...
Puzzled - drinking adult beverages at the bar to make up soda package price? The unlimited soda price is $8.50 per day plus gratuity. If you bought the all-inclusive drink package just to get soda you paid WAY too much. We just get the soda package since we don't drink enough for the all-inclusive to be worthwhile. Most of the ships we have been on do not have the freestyle machines (and they often aren't working fully on those that have them).

No I bought it to have freestyle coke (cherry Coke Zero) and some adult beverages plus the pkg included internet. Since they didn’t have a freestyle machine nor did they offer Coke Zero ... I made it up by drinking only adult beverages.

We are cruising next week on Allure and I bought my kids the soda package for this same reason - to use the Freestyle machine, so I get what you are saying. Would be very frustrating to find there wasn't a machine on board!

I found this blog post from a couple years ago that lists which ships have them:

• Allure of the Seas
  • Anthem of the Seas
  • Enchantment of the Seas
  • Explorer of the Seas
  • Freedom of the Seas
  • Grandeur of the Seas
  • Jewel of the Seas
  • Majesty of the Seas
  • Oasis of the Seas
  • Quantum of the Seas
  • Harmony of the Seas

I think RC has a generic ad for their drink pkg since I know what I purchased and they didn’t have the freestyle machine. Thanks for the list and understanding what I was saying. Others in here ?? Meh??

I just went into my Cruise Planner for a Vision cruise that I have booked.

This is what it says under soda package:

Overview

Drink up the savings and enjoy unlimited fountain soda refills for just a few dollars a day. Your complimentary Coca-Cola souvenir cup can be used at bars and lounges, or while dining at the Windjammer Café or main dining room.

Price shown is per person, per day.

We are cruising next week on Allure and I bought my kids the soda package for this same reason - to use the Freestyle machine, so I get what you are saying. Would be very frustrating to find there wasn't a machine on board!

I found this blog post from a couple years ago that lists which ships have them:

• Allure of the Seas
  • Anthem of the Seas
  • Explorer of the Seas
  • Freedom of the Seas
  • Grandeur of the Seas
  • Jewel of the Seas
  • Majesty of the Seas
  • Oasis of the Seas
  • Quantum of the Seas
  • Harmony of the Seas
  • Rhapsody of the Seas

We just saw them onboard.

• Allure of the Seas
  • Anthem of the Seas
  • Explorer of the Seas
  • Freedom of the Seas
  • Grandeur of the Seas
  • Jewel of the Seas
  • Majesty of the Seas
  • Oasis of the Seas
  • Quantum of the Seas
  • Harmony of the Seas

Add Adventure.