iFly and Northstar on embarkation day Anthem

We just got off the Anthem a couple weeks ago. Northstar we got on as a walk up the first day. As for i-fly they weren't taking walk-ups until the last two days.

However, once you board you can book it from the app on your phone/tablet. Or there is an hour long line-up right near the bionic bar you can stand in and book as well. They only allow a certain number of pre-bookings online before the sailing, but still have lots of spots available once you board.

Would north Star be cold on embarkation day in the winter?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Northstar itself was not cold when we went up in February, but standing in line was freezing! We actually found it much more comfortable in February than we did when we rode it in Nassua in November. It got hot in there in the bright sun and high 80's, the a/c was on but still stuffy.

We booked a last- minute trip on Anthem this past August. I was not able to book anything online beforehand. The minute I walked onto the ship I booked Northstar and iFly for that same day via the app. I’m really glad we got to do iFly because the machine broke on day 3 of the cruise and was inoperable the rest of the time!