Deal on Splendour 16 day repositioning

The heck with school!!!! Do it:D

There are some good prices on the GGG flyer for the 14 night BR from Tampa to Spain in April as well

Surely you and Lee must have a TA booked for this spring???

No TA, just Vision on March. We've not done a spring TA because we like westbound. Taking the eastbound plunge in April 2017 with Explorer transpacific.

And stop calling me Shirley.

We are planning to do something like this so I looked up online. I am Canadian and Emerald. Look at the currency difference. 499 US for inside or 1071.50 CDN. Over 100% exchange rate! Other categories are similar huge differences. Just shows it is always good to check different currency rates online if you are outside of USA.

We are planning to do something like this so I looked up online. I am Canadian and Emerald. Look at the currency difference. 499 US for inside or 1071.50 CDN. Over 100% exchange rate! Other categories are similar huge differences. Just shows it is always good to check different currency rates online if you are outside of USA.

That difference happens quite often when they drop the prices. Many times the prices are dropped only in American and the CDN prices are not adjusted.

We are already booked on this cruise,but we are in a Grand suite so no upgrades for us.Our friends were able to take advantage of this and moved into a Jr suite......SWEET.

Clarea,we are cruising with you on the 24 day transpacific and if i'm not mistaken your also going on the TA with us this October on the Brillance.

Kimberley

We are already booked on this cruise,but we are in a Grand suite so no upgrades for us.Our friends were able to take advantage of this and moved into a Jr suite......SWEET.

Clarea,we are cruising with you on the 24 day transpacific and if i'm not mistaken your also going on the TA with us this October on the Brillance.

Kimberley

Yes, we are currently booked on both of those cruises. :)