All things Going Going Gone (GGG) Sale

TwoTravelin

So these are supposed to be special rates right? A cruise we are going on is listed there and the price isn't any different from what it's been?

Edit: Oh I'm looking at the North East resident rate, which is making it less that these prices listed.

Edited by metroidfreak

I think the reality of slow Sept to Dec sales is starting to hit.

Except for the EN sailings, still not many good suite prices.

Also, did you notice they used the wrong rows for some ships? Neighborhood categories on AD and EN?

I picked an Empress sailing at random, I noticed there were no C&A discounts available. Is this normal?

The small print says:Offer is not combinable with any promotional offers or discounts with the exception of Crown & Anchor benefits and NextCruise Onboard Booking Bonus.

Edited by pspercy

I picked an Empress sailing at random, I noticed there were no C&A discounts available. Is this normal?

The small print says:Offer is not combinable with any promotional offers or discounts with the exception of Crown & Anchor benefits and NextCruise Onboard Booking Bonus.

General C&A discounts are not on all sailings or categories. However, C&A balcony discounts should be available on all Empress sailings in a stateroom with a balcony.

...Also, did you notice they used the wrong rows for some ships? Neighborhood categories on AD and EN?
The template they are using is wrong. It SHOULD read Deluxe, Balcony, Neighborhood, Ocean-View, Inside in that order. Prices are listed in that order, but the template categories have Balcony and Neighborhood reversed.

Thom

How does one go about booking these sales. Went to the RCLs web site and get the 25% promo which gives a higher price than reflected on the GGG sale. Looking at Allure Nov. 20th sail in a Neighborhood cabin which I assume is C1 category.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

How does one go about booking these sales. Went to the RCLs web site and get the 25% promo which gives a higher price than reflected on the GGG sale. Looking at Allure Nov. 20th sail in a Neighborhood cabin which I assume is C1 category.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

They do not start until 12:01am Monday Sept 12th. You have to log into your C and A account and look under Special Offers

Edited by molly361

I'm already booked on one of these, albeit in a lower category (OV). Odds I'll be able to move up to the balcony or JS at the GGG price?

Unknown, sometimes they stick to the "new bookings only" policy. If they do this to you, try asking for Resolutions.