Vision 7152

I have booked this cabin on the Grandeur. [sister ship] We did not have an issue with the noise. This aft lounge is not used all that much late at night. The big exception is the Quest. That is where it was held. We decided not to attend. [too crowded to get in]. We did hear noise until it was over. If you have ever attended a Quest you know that there is lots of laughter and even some catcalls. You will hear that.

Actually my DH did not like the cabin all that much--but, it had nothing to do with noise. He felt it was too long to walk from the elevators. There are none in the aft of the ship.

On the GR these cabins are considered a JS. We previously had a JS on the side and I felt they were bigger. [smaller balcony] For example-- We had a sofa and 2 arm chairs [and wider window]. In the aft cabin since it was narrower we only had the sofa. It was darker.

For the money I would go with a side JS. I always wanted to try an aft. Been there and done that/ JMHO.

I have not been on deck 7 aft, but have done deck 8 aft. Can't speak to the noise from the lounge other than, as pointed out, the lounge is rarely used. However, the corner aft on Vision Class has HUGE balconies. They extend around the side! Go up on Youtube and put in "vision of the seas cabin 7152." There's a video posted and you can see the layout and, more importantly, the wonderful balcony. Based on how little the lounge below is used, I'd stick with Cabin 7152.

• 4 weeks later...

On Vision right now, I’d love a cabin with rooms above. I have the solarium above and the scraping chairs are getting old. The lounge below you has rare late night events and only quieter morning activities in it. You should be fine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On Vision right now, I’d love a cabin with rooms above. I have the solarium above and the scraping chairs are getting old. The lounge below you has rare late night events and only quieter morning activities in it. You should be fine.

So you are aft of the centrum I assume. Port or starboard?

So you are aft of the centrum I assume. Port or starboard?

We are starboard, aft of the centrum. Our rooms are just before the entrance to the spa. Would have preferred that space but the annoyance of chairs moving was minor. I may or may not have intentionally scraped a few chairs over the teenagers’ room to get them moving in the morning. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are starboard, aft of the centrum. Our rooms are just before the entrance to the spa. Would have preferred that space but the annoyance of chairs moving was minor. I may or may not have intentionally scraped a few chairs over the teenagers’ room to get them moving in the morning. [emoji12]

Thanks for the info, I'm always trying to find the quietest JS location on Vision class.

Cabin 7152 Vision

As others have stated....not much noise from below unless you go to bed at 9pm.

Have booked this cabin and its sister (7652) many times in the past and have it reserved on some future cruises also.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

We just booked Aft Cabin 7652 for our July 2019 Med/Greek Isles Cruise and we're nervous as heck. Would love confirmation that 7652 balcony is STILL wrap around-ish/extra large AND that vibration is not a major issue. We've only done 4000+ guest ships so apprehensive for this one BUT we booked online the Harmony last week due to the 12 night itinerary. Thanks for help and feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've just booked #8590 (May 2019 Med/Greek Isles) true aft starboard side...hoping there's not too much noise from above...I think the hair salon is actually above it....not sure.

AND that vibration is not a major issue.

We experienced quite a bit of vibration during port maneuvering at every port... no azipods, mostly an issue when the ship has to steer "sideways" or pivot sharply. If the ship enters/exits the port basically in a straight line, then not much vibration.

For example Vision in Curacao had to get through the floating bridge and dock, needed a lot of maneuvering and the ship really shook.... Bonaire was super simple as you sail in and right out again in the same direction without backing up/pivoting/going sideways much, so no shaking at Bonaire.

We've just booked #8590 (May 2019 Med/Greek Isles) true aft starboard side...hoping there's not too much noise from above...I think the hair salon is actually above it....not sure.

I was in 8588 .... zero noise the entire cruise :D