Grandeur pool in the winter

Hello! We are taking a Grandeur of the Seas cruise out of Baltimore in February. I know they have an adults only Solarium...is that still the case for winter sailings? We have a 3 year old with us who loves to swim. Wasn't sure if they *fingers crossed* opened it to everyone since its too cold to do the outdoor pool. :)

Hello! We are taking a Grandeur of the Seas cruise out of Baltimore in February. I know they have an adults only Solarium...is that still the case for winter sailings? We have a 3 year old with us who loves to swim. Wasn't sure if they *fingers crossed* opened it to everyone since its too cold to do the outdoor pool. :)

I will also be sailing on the Grandeur in February, so I hope you don’t mind me joining the thread to see the answer!

Celebrity Silhouette

Celebrity Summit

Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas

Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas

Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas

If it's too cold for outside swimming, kids are normally allowed to use the Solarium pool for a few hours a day.

Now tell me....with or without children using the pool from 1-4pm, is the water fresh or salt water and is it heated or not?

No puns intended just looking for the answers.

Salt water. Any heat comes from radiation through the glass cover.