can you have your drink at the pool on the Anthem.

was just on an Anthem of the Seas group page and someone was asking if they could have a drink while in the pool. I know every cruise we have been on no matter which line, we have been able to. One person commented that they were told no drinks in pool and people were directed to get out if they had one. Have things changed, our last cruise was in April and we sat in the shallow area around the pool and the waiters brought us drinks. Didn't matter where people were, in the pool, on the edge, no one was told to get out.

We've seen people having drinks in Solarium pools on Anthem during Thanksgiving cruise.

We even saw bartenders offering drinks to people in pools... Lifeguards were standing right next to it.

Not sure if it's a good or bad thing. Some people left empty cups right there.... :(

We had no issues with drinks in the solarium pool as long as they were in plastic containers, no glass was allowed. Not sure if we ventured into the indoor or outdoor pools with drinks, but if we did nothing was ever said. I know I sat on the edge with my feet with a drink in hand and that was not an issue.

We had no issues with drinks in the solarium pool as long as they were in plastic containers, no glass was allowed. Not sure if we ventured into the indoor or outdoor pools with drinks, but if we did nothing was ever said. I know I sat on the edge with my feet with a drink in hand and that was not an issue.

Just off Anthem last week...as above, drinks in a plastic container are allowed in the pools and hot tubs - in the Solarium anyway