Vision - Space Between Cabins

HicksRA

Does anyone know what the space between 8530 and 8532 is on the Vision?

I just booked a 17 day cruise in 8532, and if it’s some kind of negativity, I’d like to know so I can relocate. Don’t want to endure some type of annoyance for over two weeks.

Be aware 8532 sits under the main pool and whirlpools. Might be noisy during deck cleaning and lounger rearranging at night.

Which would be quieter rooms on deck 8? JS’s are only available on that deck. I thought maybe the space between those rooms was possibly for utilities to the pool deck, I.e., water/drain lines, electrical, etc. and I sure don't want to listen to toilets flushing and water draining.

Can anyone recommend a quiet room they’ve been in on Deck 8?

Which would be quieter rooms on deck 8? JS’s are only available on that deck. I thought maybe the space between those rooms was possibly for utilities to the pool deck, I.e., water/drain lines, electrical, etc. and I sure don't want to listen to toilets flushing and water draining.

We had 8560 one cruise and it was not bad, Every once in a while we would hear a rolling cart go by above us.

We were in JS 8038 on Vision in February sailing from Dubai.

The cabin was in the middle of the ship and we found it perfect.

There would be more fire doors than the one space indicated on the deck plan, so I don't believe RCI shows these spaces like some other deck plans do. My guess is that being midships as it is and symmetrical across the ship, this is the major pipe chase taking the potable water lines to all the decks, and bringing the waste water back down.