Labadee beach question?

Is there any part of Labadee where the bottom is not rocky and full of sea grass?

Last time we were there it was hard getting into the water because it was so rocky. Once we went in far enough where it wasn't rocky the water was filled with sea grass.

With so many people in the water the bottom was stirred up and the water murky so you couldn't see where you were walking in the water.

So looking for a nicer place to enjoy the water if such a place exist.

TIA

Bill

Is there any part of Labadee where the bottom is not rocky and full of sea grass?

Last time we were there it was hard getting into the water because it was so rocky. Once we went in far enough where it wasn't rocky the water was filled with sea grass.

With so many people in the water the bottom was stirred up and the water murky so you couldn't see where you were walking in the water.

TIA

Bill

I have heard that about the Adrenaline beach side, but I didn't experience that on the Nellies or Barefoot Beach area, I don't remember that being an issue at Columbus Cove either, but its been longer since I was there.

Columbus cove had nice sand, and we spent our Labadee day there last week. However, we took a look at Adrenaline beach and friends who have visited before said it is much less rocky now than it used to be, until you get further out into the water at least.

My friend doesn’t do beaches and sea water but conquered her fear last week and went in to the sea. It was the beach in front of the rollercoaster. She said it was sand all the way in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIA

Bill

Yes,Nellie's Beach is gorgeous white sand, We spent pretty much all afternoon in the water in October when we were there. It was beautiful. It is the only beach we go to when we go to Labadee. will be there next week and plan to go to Nellie's again.

As soon as you get off the ship, there’s a free boat over to Columbus Cove. Once you get off, hang a right, and hit up the beach past the kiddie inflatable toys. It was totally sand, and absolutely gorgeous. It’s also right in front of a bar and one of the lunch bbq stations.

9277ac4a34f61e2a13451d3938c7cb47.jpg

3c0caefdc051423b5204cd7c7577a66a.jpg

Just note that the boat runs one way, and it’s a pretty long walk back. We waited on the tram and were glad after seeing how far it actually is. Just plan enough time for the tram!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which beach is the clam shell rental chairs on?

Going to try this once again. If the beach with the rental chairs isn't the greatest, should I just cancel the reservation and go somewhere else in Labadee? We have the drink package so definitely want to be somewhere that bars are accessible.