No eDocs yet

BnWhited

How long does it typically take to receive your eDocs? On NCLs website it says they are typically available 60 days out. I'm sailing on the Jewel northbound to Alaska on August 20th and doing the Authentic Alaska Cruise-tour (14-days total), and currently 33 days out and no documents yet. Curious if anyone else has had to wait so long, and if anyone has any guesses when they may become available

Edited by BnWhited

Go back and check you didn’t miss anything ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have and it just says 100% complete, a notification will be sent when your eDocs are ready.

I have mine for an August 26 sailing on the Getaway.

Are you doing a cruise tour also?

There’s a link on my NCL page to the right of the day countdown that says download edocs. Does yours show that?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No it does not. When I click on vacation summary within My NCL there is a greyed out (un-clickable) download docs link

No it does not. When I click on vacation summary within My NCL there is a greyed out (un-clickable) download docs link

Hmmm Not sure what else to tell you to do. I also had a message with a link in my little message envelope that I didn’t get a notification for. Love all the glitches on their website [emoji19]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How long does it typically take to receive your eDocs? On NCLs website it says they are typically available 60 days out. I'm sailing on the Jewel northbound to Alaska on August 20th and doing the Authentic Alaska Cruise-tour (14-days total), and currently 33 days out and no documents yet. Curious if anyone else has had to wait so long, and if anyone has any guesses when they may become available

I believe that because you have the cruise tour booked things take a bit longer because they have to arrange the hotel and transport information too. If you booked air through NCL that also takes longer. You are still 34 days out. If you get within 30 days of sailing call NCL and ask about the situation. Just an FYI, while it is great to have your docs they are not really necessary, unless they have air information.

When you look at the check in summary is it complete for all passengers? If it isn't you will not get documents until you complete it for all passengers.

Cruise-tour passengers don't get their e-docs until at least 30 days out. I'm in the same boat and won't know until sometime next week (hopefully). It all has to do with the places where you'll be staying on the land part of the tour. Hope this helps!

Just guessing but you might want to make sure that all of your on line check in is 100% complete. We always do this as soon as our cruise is booked and have never had a problem.

So obviously something is broke (unless you just made the reservations or just completed checkin).

No one on CC can help you. Call the general reservation number and ask for Tech Support. The reservation agents and PCCs have no admin rights. Tech support can fix bronken records.