Bliss - Vegetarian Options

CammieO

Hello,I’ll be sailing on the Bliss in September and it’ll be my first time cruising as a vegetarian. Are there any other vegetarians (or vegans) who have sailed on the Bliss and could give me some idea of what there is to eat, especially in the specialty dining venues? I requested the information directly from NCL but was told to speak to the executive chef or restaurant manager on board, which isn’t very conducive to making my dining reservations in advance. Thanks for your help!

I suggest that you search for menus. They are pretty much the same fleet wide. That will give you an idea of what might be available.

Thanks! I’ve seen the menus from the Bliss but sometimes what you see isn’t what you get with food. A corn chowder sounds vegetarian, but might be made with chicken broth, etc. I can guess and hope for the best, but I was hoping that people who’ve been on board and confirmed what dishes are vegetarian could let me know. I’ll definitly search the CC boards (when I figure out how to do that on my phone or have access to a computer) for other posts like this fleetwide for the restaurants that aren’t unique to the Bliss though. Thanks again!