Single men, on which ship and when are you going?

Mahalia40

This is supposed to be the Men's thread, lol!

That's ok though. Under two months until my singles cruise on the conquest.

The Conquest is an oddly apt name for a ship hosting a singles cruise...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Golden Princess June 9th Alaska Inside Passage Southbound to Vancouver. Michael 47 single going alone.Any ladies crusing with me?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

What a shame, I'm on HAL Eurodam the week before to celebrate my 50th. First cruise and first time travelling out of Europe!

Hello you will know who I am as I will be sat on a white horse dressed in very shiny metal suit. I am looking for a round the world cruise in 2018 or something shorter. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank You ...Sir Lancelot

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
Hello you will know who I am as I will be sat on a white horse dressed in very shiny metal suit. I am looking for a round the world cruise in 2018 or something shorter. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank You ...Sir Lancelot

I would love to go on a world cruise, but have to wait until I retire 2-2-22..... only 44 1/2 more months............... but who's counting... So I have to settle for 3 shorter cruises booked. Carnival Miracle 7/29; Carnival Liberty 10/28 and Carnival Conquest 2/2/19

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't know match.com merged with CruiseCritic.com.

Great idea (and you don't have to pay!) ;p

And since we list here our future sailings....

November 23, 2018 / Celebrity Eclipse / TA

March 16 and March 23 / Celebrity Equinox / Caribbean

You are welcome! ;p

• 2 weeks later...

45 single gay man travelled solo on the Pride of America in December 16, 2017 to Hawaii. Cruising solo is fun and stress free. No need to worry about your travelmate's habit. You plan your own time and schedule. Take all the time u need to relax....

Cruising on the Celebrity Equinox on November 24 again to Southern Caribbean.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 6:29 PM, Dayman9966 said:

Single male, 48....6', blonde hair, blue eyes, quick witted and always having fun......Any single ladies going on the Norwegian Escape Nov 4-11th?? Going with a bunch of people, just looking to see who else is heading out to sea the same time!

Steve

Hi Steve,  I will be traveling with friends and my 15 year old son and 22 year old daughter. There is a Roll Call for our sailing if you would like to join us. There 2 Meet and Greets being held if you are interested. The first one is Mon. Nov. 5 from 11:00-12:00 in Conference Center Meeting Room Atlantic and Pacific, the second is immediately following in District Brew from 12:00-1:00. Looking forward to meeting you and all my fellow single cruisers.

Patrice