Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

A referral coupon, when submitted to your TA upon final payment, will give you and the party referring you, a $400 onboard credit.

If you send (answer me below) your email address, just replace the "@" with "at" I will send you a referral coupon.

T&T

Peterhlordatgmail.com

Thanks

I have a $400 onboard credit coupon good for any first time Seabourn cruiser who is sailing prior to November 1, 2018.

Please email me at jetsettershomestead@gmail.com if you can use it and I will get it confirmed and applied quickly!

You must not be receiving promotional onboard credit from Seabourn through any other special offer in order for this coupon (or any $400 onboard credit offered in this thread) to be valid.

I will take one if anyone has one. Sailing in October. Thanks

I have one, lxc62@hotmail.com

If you have a Seabourn onboard credit as part of a promotion you cannot use this. If I’m correct Seabourn will only apply one. I still have one left. Lxc62@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all

My wife and I are first time travellers on Seabourn, cruising in Jan 19 around NZ. Would anyone have a coupon available?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi 6rrguy

I have a referral coupon for you. If you send me an email (the address is loncan at rogers dot com) I will send you all the details.

We are UK resident new-to-Seabourn cruisers off to the Norwegian Fjords in the summer. Have read with interest the posts on referral coupons on this site and think I almost understand the system. So, does anyone have a coupon which we could use/share? Would at least help those of us who have to otherwise use the puny £ sterling!

Tucruisers

I have one, email me lxc62@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I have two $400 referral coupons for a Seabourn Cruise if anybody is interested.

I am not sure whether they can both be used if two are travelling. I would say not but if you are going on a Seabourn cruise for the first time you will get $400 credit which can be used in the shop, spa or shore excursions.

Please contact me if interested.

Peter