HOTEL PASSES - Noumea/Ile of Pines/Mystery Island/Lifou

downundermatt

As a repeat cruiser to the Pacific this time I am looking for Hotel Day passes for the day in New Caledonia and Vanuatu.

Any suggestions appreciated - or do you think they are really necessary, just want to escape the crowds and ensure we get some shade ??

Thanks Heaps

As a repeat cruiser to the Pacific this time I am looking for Hotel Day passes for the day in New Caledonia and Vanuatu.

Any suggestions appreciated - or do you think they are really necessary, just want to escape the crowds and ensure we get some shade ??

Thanks Heaps

I wouldn't think that hotel day passes are practical for Lifou, Isle of Pines or Mystery Island.

In Noumea you could look at L'Escapade.

But if you are looking to escape the crowds and getting some shade, there is always staying on board.

• 5 months later...

But if you are looking to escape the crowds and getting some shade, there is always staying on board.

Thats what I intend doing on my next cruise when in Noumea. Been there twice before and plan on taking advantage of quiet time on board. :D

Wander as far down the beach as possible to find some quiet space. You won’t have much luck finding hotels on these islands let alone ones that sell day passes. (With the exception of Noumea). We also stayed onboard last trip to Noumea - was nice and quiet on the ship. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums