Resort Day Passes

Podie

Has anyone ever done a day pass at the Hilton? My cruising buddy found it on a Caribbean day pass website and I was wondering if they're legit. We're on the same cruise as last year and need a new place to go.

We did a day pass last year at the Hilton. I think it was $ 40 US, which included lunch. I can't remember what the taxi fare was, but when we were dropped off, we arranged to be picked up at a certain time and he was there a little early.

We would recommend it.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
We did a day pass last year at the Hilton. I think it was $ 40 US, which included lunch. I can't remember what the taxi fare was, but when we were dropped off, we arranged to be picked up at a certain time and he was there a little early.

We would recommend it.

Mike

I am also interested. Do you rebook directly with the resort

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone directly used Caribbean Day Pass? Some have said friends have. Caribbean Day Pass is $15 cheaper than Resort for a day and it does add up when you have multiple people. You receive the same benefits it says. The portion payable to the Hilton is the same for both after the deposit.

I called the Hilton to inquire and all they could tell me is Resort for a day is the most popular. I don't know if that's true or they have a better relationship with Resort for a day. They told me you could pay $55 directly to the Hilton when you arrive (same as caribbean day pass) except you could be turned away if full.

Thanks.

We would recommend it.

Mike

I've been looking at this location for a day pass as it seems pretty good as it includes lunch--did you book directly or thru a 3rd party.

Has anyone directly used Caribbean Day Pass? Some have said friends have. Caribbean Day Pass is $15 cheaper than Resort for a day and it does add up when you have multiple people. You receive the same benefits it says. The portion payable to the Hilton is the same for both after the deposit.

I called the Hilton to inquire and all they could tell me is Resort for a day is the most popular. I don't know if that's true or they have a better relationship with Resort for a day. They told me you could pay $55 directly to the Hilton when you arrive (same as caribbean day pass) except you could be turned away if full.

Thanks.

Yes, I noticed the same price discrepancy and was wondering if one is more reliable than the other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...