What is your Favourite Pizza topping

pinkpanther52

On Oasis of the Seas they had a Seafood Pizza for only 1 night. It was so good, considering I could eat seafood every single night if I had the choice. It had mussels, calamari, baby scallops, and pieces of fresh crab. I had so many slices throughout the night!

• 1 month later...

Just good buffalo Mozarella and tomatoes. Had one slice in Positano, delicious.

I would also go for a topping of rucola and raw ham ( added after the pizza is baked). And it has to be a thin crust.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Maverine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What's on the De Chèvre pizza from the old pizza menu on the Carnival, on sea & on land, but you can't get one of those on land. :( And only on the older ships with Carnival. :rolleyes: :confused: wish we could a choice between the old pizzas & the new pizzas on ALL the ships. My go to meal on my debarkation lunch. Now in Nov. will have to choose something else for it. Hummm maybe I'll just drink my lunch that day this time & have 2 extra Fun Ships.

On Oasis of the Seas they had a Seafood Pizza for only 1 night. It was so good, considering I could eat seafood every single night if I had the choice. It had mussels, calamari, baby scallops, and pieces of fresh crab. I had so many slices throughout the night!

I love seafood but that sounds off putting to me. :(

I love artichoke, olives, onions, garlic, goat cheese plus lots of sauce and just enough moz cheese to keep it all together.

• 8 months later...

Thin crust, light sauce and cheese. Preferably something like a four cheese blend, sprinkled with Oregano. Or a pesto sauced pizza topped with mozzarella, olives and chopped fresh tomatoes. Any pizza with loads of garlic.

Lorie

• 2 years later...

Re: pizza crust: Standard or slightly thick but cooked so that the bottom has just a slight crunch to the outside, and the whole just a wee bit scorched under the broiler to brown the cheese.:*

For those interested, you can have any anchovy that wanders within 50 miles of any pizza I plan to eat. You're welcome.

Re: pizza crust: Standard or slightly thick but cooked so that the bottom has just a slight crunch to the outside, and the whole just a wee bit scorched under the broiler to brown the cheese.:*

For those interested, you can have any anchovy that wanders within 50 miles of any pizza I plan to eat. You're welcome.

I concur!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I go for a classic Margherita - mozzarella de bufala, tomato, and a little fresh basil. So easy with those ingredients but so hard to do well.

If I'm in Rome, I must go to Bonci Pizzarium and get a few nibbles of several of the esoteric toppings of the day. The potato one is a standard and is excellent. Never more than 3 toppings on a pizza. Any combination of veggies I'll try.

At home, well, there is only one place to get pizza that is not Domino's or Pizza Hut (or worse). It's actually good New Jersey pizza. It has a nice chew to the crust, but not bready. Their custom pizza that has a little white sauce and topped with mozzarella, provolone, fresh ricotta and then a balsamic reduction drizzle on it - yummy. I don't like their margherita, so this is my go-to.

• 1 month later...
Not a fan of deep dish or thick crust pizza. Too much bread for my liking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Me too. I hate when pizza has a lot of dough. I want sauce and toppings lol

Carnival Liberty December 2017

Carnival Liberty December 2016

I concur! Sent from my iPad using Forums

So do I!

I l-o-v-e the pizza crust slightly crispy and the cheese browned. My husband doesn't like to wait that long so he's usually eating pizza while I'm waiting for my portion to finish cooking. How he can eat pizza that doesn't look like it's been cooked is beyond me. ick!

My favorite toppings include sauerkraut, mild banana peppers, onion, sausage, pepperoni, blend of Italian cheeses, Italian seasonings, and lots of thick, red sauce, yummy!!!

• 5 months later...
Well we have to have some healthy food to balance out those deep fried Mars bars :) :) or the deep fried Pizza - Now that is BAD

Deep fried "pizza" (more accurately, it's enclosed cousin -Calzone) is a far more authentic Sicilian food staple than the baked variety you find in wannabe pizzerias.

A traditional Sicilian calzone is made from pizza dough, prosciutto, whole milk ricotta and while milk mozzarella and deep fried. OMG!

Also, move over beignets! Make room for the real thing - zeppole.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 months later...