High Tea Time on Carnival

bettycrocker

does anyone know if you do cheers program is there still a tea charge at tea time, since teas are included now in the cheers?

I cannot say with any certainty, but I doubt it. The Afternoon Tea Service would seem to me to be in a different category than what is provided in the Cheers program.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Everyone should experience tea time at least once. It was our daughters favorite thing last year on our cruise (she was 11). This year she has already chosen a dress just for the tea time occasion. I think it made her feel a bit grown up and it was just her and I for a little girl time alone. We leave in two weeks and that is one of the things that she actually asked about. :)

What a lovely idea! With 4 days at sea on the Vista, I will have a chance to take each daughter and perhaps each son for one on one time!

• 1 month later...

I plan on trying tea time on the Vista next month . I never knew about tea in cruises until a few months ago.

what are the tea sandwiches like? I'm a vegetarian - I like cucumber sandwiches but am allergic to mayo....... Usually they are made with cream cheese other places. How are they on carnival? Thanks!

I plan on trying tea time on the Vista next month . I never knew about tea in cruises until a few months ago.

what are the tea sandwiches like? I'm a vegetarian - I like cucumber sandwiches but am allergic to mayo....... Usually they are made with cream cheese other places. How are they on carnival? Thanks!

I'm think the cucumber sandwiches were cream cheese based, but would check with special needs or dining staff if you have an allergy - I have recipes for spreads that contain both.

You stated vegetarian - are eggs or dairy ok? Most mayonnaise is primarily egg and oil, and many of the pastries probably contain egg in some form. There may be dairy in some also.