IC Tahiti day rates

gydell

This past July we also needed a day room. They do not exist. Every hotel wanted us to pay the standard nightly rate. We are going again next Juky and our travel agent again received a price from the IC that I thought was way too high. I know some travel agents may be able to get a day rate but ours could not and direct emails by me to the hotels also were not successfully

If you just want a clean place for the day which is in close proximity to the water front check out Fare Suisse. A small pension that is fine for the day and the owner will provide transport at no extra charge.

This past July we also needed a day room. They do not exist. Every hotel wanted us to pay the standard nightly rate. We are going again next Juky and our travel agent again received a price from the IC that I thought was way too high. I know some travel agents may be able to get a day rate but ours could not and direct emails by me to the hotels also were not successfully

If you just want a clean place for the day which is in close proximity to the water front check out Fare Suisse. A small pension that is fine for the day and the owner will provide transport at no extra charge.

Thanks!