Back from first cruise with P&O and....

babs135

I am paying less than £100 per day on most of my cruises, so I think its excellent.

This.

Loads of things went wrong on my one and only cruise on Oriana in February, but it didn't stop me from rebooking two more cruises (you have to take into account that one of these was 'free' due to the last one being a bit of a flop.)

It may have gone totally wrong but the wife and I are very forgiving and absolutely loved the experience.

• 3 years later...
As a host on these boards, please explain why you had to go and post this on an otherwise 3 year old thread....which I only realised stupidly when half way through! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Some posts have been removed asking about the Thomson section which is why the reply is here.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As a host on these boards, please explain why you had to go and post this on an otherwise 3 year old thread....which I only realised stupidly when half way through! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Some posts have been removed asking about the Thomson section which is why the reply is here.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I understand removing the post as it would be cluttered with other sites post.

After seeing a request for help.

I did post a link as some were having problems finding the "Thomson page" due to the name change.

Could I kindly suggest that one of the hosts could put a temp -sticky at the top of each of the major cruise pages for a few weeks giving people a chance to find Marella/Thomson leaving the P&O or any other page free from direction requests ?

Yes, some are expecting that for less than £100.00 per day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

At £200 a day all in they are getting the value you could expect for that amount and possibly more. A poster who is hoping to get Harvester quality dining on a P&O ship is due to be disappointed IMO. But look what the cost of a dinner there is, then add lunch, breakfast snacks,serviced cabin and entertainment and all the rest and the value is obvious. So if the food isn’t up to much, which I don’t think it is and there’s no Wow factor that’s the price of mass cruising, but folks it’s still great value.

DAVID

Edited by balf