New promo, free gratuities?

Scrappygrrl

The future cruise lady on our current sailing told us there has been a large number of cancellations on these sailing due to hurricane

I'm sure that's true! I've gotten some pretty spectacular email offers for these sailings.

Just waiting for my Online TA to open to request this. Moved the booking from princess for a better price. If they do not honour it I will be irritated. Will report back.

Are before final payment? I believe it had the asterisk for new bookings only, but please report back!

I'm after final final payment so quite certain in ant get this. But kudos to those that get this Perk!

Are before final payment? I believe it had the asterisk for new bookings only, but please report back!

I'm after final final payment so quite certain in ant get this. But kudos to those that get this Perk!

Yes final payment is December. Have not reached TA yet.

Our cruise is 3 weeks from today. On Friday we got the free grats perk added ( I had prepaid, but cancelled that before calling Princess ) Today, I noticed a price drop and got refared in less than 10 minutes.

By all means CALL PRINCESS

direct booking, no TA:cool:

We just jumped on this as well. A month before final payment for our Feb 2018 trip on the Regal, our TA swapped our existing booking with no issues. We lost some benefits, gained others (like free grats) but with the drop in price due to Princess adjusting the Canadian $ exchange rate, we basically ended up with a better located Deluxe Balcony in place of our previous Standard Balcony for about the same price. We're happy.

Ugh, my TA says Princess is saying, no, new bookings only. He's going to escalate it but he seemed shocked that people are being given the new promo after final payment!

Update: it's because the price for my category (mini suite) has risen dramatically, so I'd have to pay difference. If I was in a balcony, the price has gone down and then I could get new promo.

Glad it worked out for some of you!

I called today and our fare was lowered by $50 each and we also got the free gratuities. We are on the 1-7-18 Regal -- Final Payment is due tomorrow. I received a refund to my credit card, as I made the final payment last week. I'm happy.

Yesterday, the price of my cc mini went down for just a few hours and I happened to catch it. After a 40 minute hold for a Princess rep. I just rebooked and got the $350pp discount and kept my OBC. Then she added the complimentary gratuities too and that is another savings of $290. Was a very very productive use of my 40 minutes! My cruise is the Caribbean in March, 2018.

Pooh