Crab Shack on the Grand

northcalgal

On a 10 day cruise on the Grand where do they set up the Crab Shack and is it only one night? Also I have seen 2 different prices $20 or $29. Anyone know? Anyone have copy of menu? Thanks CC
It was offered at least twice on our 10 day cruise. The price initially was $20 but with other specialty restaurant prices increasing to $29, it has been posted on CC that the Crab Shack price has also been increased to $29 [emoji27]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser

It was offered at least twice on our 10 day cruise. The price initially was $20 but with other specialty restaurant prices increasing to $29, it has been posted on CC that the Crab Shack price has also been increased to $29 [emoji27]

Thanks do they have it an area of the buffet?

Thanks do they have it an area of the buffet?
On the Grand it was held all of the way aft on the starboard side of the Horizon Court. That area can be closed off from the rest on the HC for privacy.

This is a link to a menu with the old price. There will always be the shrimp and hush puppies followed by the Manhattan clam chowder and ending with a choice of desserts from the HC offerings that evening. The various entrees might change slightly from ship to ship.

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/crab_shack-fleet-29-apr-14.pdf

Edited by IECalCruiser

My husband loves seafood and shellfish and wants to eat at The Crab Shack at least once on our next cruise. I do not eat shellfish. Can I eat at the Horizon Court and sit with him?

Thanks all!

Yes...you can get your food at the HC and sit with him.

We enjoyed the Crab Shack when it was $20 but for us now that it's $29 we'll instead eat at the Crown Grill or Sabatini's for the same price.

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 1 year later...