Menus and updated pg ship photos

Emdee

Back from huahine ...here is more of the included(NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE) liquor menu.

Carol, I will get to the premium when I get a minute. All my iPhone pics had to resized to upload.

IMG_2165.jpg.d914c785f57055a0402e936fd0cf8ed3.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg.0751c13d2416e5f75565ed570a77c1cb.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg.ce5b5db95f6fcf82d5512db47d683d98.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg.6d959c2d33e0e916998b40389795c934.jpg

Hi smbruner- PG is a luxury cruise line and included liquor can be ordered as long as the bars are open. Plus in your mini bar there are sodas and beer. If you are in a suite(b category and higher)you get two bottles in your cabin.

Any older reviews which said liquor was served only at mealtimes was pre-2008 when the ship was operated by regent cruises and no longer relevant.

Premium wine menu(additional charge wines).

We like wine quite a bit, but never found the need to buy a bottle from the premium list as the included wines served were actually quite good, and you could often ask for something other than the nightly selection of red or white at dinner if there was a particular grape you wanted instead. We were very lucky to have a fellow cruiser treat us to a bottle of the Ruinart champagne on the premium list for our anniversary, and it was quite good and the staff were very attentive in ensuring it was appropriately chilled before they would open it. I think three of them were checking it every other minute or so. Will remember the service there fondly.