Explorer senior staff?

Pepc

I believe it will still be “run” by Regent Seven Seas Cruises...;p

Great answer!

Actually, I'm not sure what "run" the Explorer means. Cruise Director extraordinaire John Barron will be onboard. Franck Galzy appears to be on vacation -- not sure who will replace him (sometimes Massimo does). There seems to be a limited number of officers that are on the Explorer. Whomever is onboard, it should be a great experience.

I was attempting a little humor. Obviously, I did not succeed! Rather than stating "run", how about "in-charge"?

I was wondering if anyone knew what senior staff (as listed below) would be onboard in mid-November:

Ship's Captain

General Manager

Cruise Director

Food and Beverage Director

Thanks!

I was attempting a little humor. Obviously, I did not succeed! Rather than stating "run", how about "in-charge"?

I was wondering if anyone knew what senior staff (as listed below) would be onboard in mid-November:

Ship's Captain

General Manager

Cruise Director

Food and Beverage Director

Thanks!

Patti,

I'm not sure about the Captain but Stan de Lacombe (sp?) was the Captain as of October 4. The General Manager will be Nicky Sheils. The Cruise Director will be John Barron and Daniela will be the F&B Manager. Of course, these assignments are subject to change but that is not likely.

Nicky, John and Daniela are all outstanding. Hope this helps.

Patti,

I'm not sure about the Captain but Stan de Lacombe (sp?) was the Captain as of October 4. The General Manager will be Nicky Sheils. The Cruise Director will be John Barron and Daniela will be the F&B Manager. Of course, these assignments are subject to change but that is not likely.

Nicky, John and Daniela are all outstanding. Hope this helps.

Definitely a good line-up of officers. I forgot that Daniela just returned to the Explorer. It seems that she and John have the same schedule and are both staying with the Explorer (at least for now). We sailed with Nicky once and really liked her. Captain Stan may be on the same schedule as well since they all pretty much started together on the Explorer (although John started a tiny bit later than the others).