Carnival Vista Stateroom

cruisebaby9

Still looking for information on staterooms 3248 and 3234 ocean view with an obstructed view. I tried Carnival's forum and was unable to get any information on how much of the window is obstructed. Has anyone ever stayed in either of these rooms? When we took our cruise last year we had an ocean view and I liked looking out the window to see the ocean and when we were coming into port. If the view is completely blocked than I will consider an upgrade. Also does anyone have information on formal nights, how many? and white night. Thanks

Still looking for information on staterooms 3248 and 3234 ocean view with an obstructed view. I tried Carnival's forum and was unable to get any information on how much of the window is obstructed. Has anyone ever stayed in either of these rooms? When we took our cruise last year we had an ocean view and I liked looking out the window to see the ocean and when we were coming into port. If the view is completely blocked than I will consider an upgrade. Also does anyone have information on formal nights, how many? and white night. Thanks

Best to post this on the dedicated Carnival forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215

I also wanted to welcome you to Cruise Critic.

I too wanted to welcome you to Cruise Critic.

It can be confusing what board to post on but I always advise for all of your cruise line/cruise ship specific questions to post on the cruise line board for the cruise you are taking or considering.

Good luck with this.

Keith