Caribbean Princess Platinum/Elite lounge

Shaver John

It’s on one of the higher floors...maybe overlooking the pool? They give you a map when boarding. It is very nice. Panama Canal was a fascinating cruise for us. We did full transit from Florida to California. (I think our grandfather went from Cali ... toward Florida.) you will love the mechanics of the Canal. Many components of the locks were manufactured in Wheeling.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just curious, anyone know where the Platinum/Elite Lounge will be on the Feb. Sailing to Panama Canal. Any help will be appreciated. This is on the Caribbean Princess.

While normally is Skywalkers, in January 2017 it was in Club Fusion because of the large number of Planinums/Eites.

It's best by far when in Skywalkers.

It has been in Skywalkers on all my CB cruises except one. We were on the CB in 2016 when we crossed the pond to NYC. There were over 1000 elite aboard so they moved the evening gathering to Club Fusion which tended to be full every night (we had a lot of sea days).

What do you mean by the Platinum/elite lounge? I'm on the Grand in December and it will be my first time as a Platinum cruiser. Is there some benefit to this lounge?

Thanks in advance!!

It will be in Club 6 on the Grand most likely. The benefit used be cheap drinks and special hors d’oeurves, but not so much anymore.

What do you mean by the Platinum/elite lounge? I'm on the Grand in December and it will be my first time as a Platinum cruiser. Is there some benefit to this lounge?

Thanks in advance!!

Almost all days from 5-7pm there is an area for platinum, elite, full suite passengers where they can go to get a drink for a something like $6.95 plus a selections of pre-dinner snacks. You will receive a card in your cabin which states the location(s) and the food being served. On the Grand it will almost certainly be in Club One5 on deck 15 aft.

Thanks in advance!!

We were on the Grand last September and it is in the Club One5 on deck 15 aft. It is nice to be there for sailaway if the departure time is after 5pm. We didn't care for the new drink menu but DH enjoyed the nights when they had either shrimp, sushi, salmon or tartare.

It’s on one of the higher floors...maybe overlooking the pool? They give you a map when boarding. It is very nice. Panama Canal was a fascinating cruise for us. We did full transit from Florida to California. (I think our grandfather went from Cali ... toward Florida.) you will love the mechanics of the Canal. Many components of the locks were manufactured in Wheeling.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cali???

Cali is in Colombia. I suspect you mean California.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It will be in Club 6 on the Grand most likely. The benefit used be cheap drinks and special hors d’oeurves, but not so much anymore.

Oops, I gave the wrong name. Meant Club one 5. Club 6 is in the Regal.

This question requires the Sage, Seer, Soothsayer. The Swami says 98% chance that the Elite lounge will be held somewhere on the ship, 4% chance it won't happen at all, 1% chance it will be held in the dingy trailing the ship. Yup, Swami doesn't always add up to 100%!