Guest relations response

lbfluffy

It took 10 days for a Princess rep to call me back after I sent an email in 2014. My complaint was about an excursion that did not live up to its description. She gave us a 50 percent refund. (I tried to resolve it while on the ship, but the excursion desk folks were not helpful at all.)

Good thing you don't live in Australia. I sent an email query on 22 August and followed up with a second email on 5 October. No response as yet. Extremely poor service from Princess.

This is inexcusable not to even get some sort of generic response that they have even received your email! However, I think it is about time to call them and raise a little "concern" in person so to speak. Give them heck but very politely and with facts not emotion. That seems to work for me. Let us know what happens if you do!

Pooh

I've sent 3 emails to Princess's customer relations regarding a $500 payment I made via their website, but the transaction timed out. They do not show the payment on the account, however PayPal provided documentation showing the money was sent to Princess and Princess sent back confirmation using the reservation number as their identifier.

I emailed customer relations the day of the issue (September 13) and again on September 21 with no response. I included the documents from PayPal showing the transfer of funds.

I also called, but the rep told me they could not see the transaction from their terminal and suggested I continue using email to customer relations.

I followed up this week, still no response from Princess.

Very discouraging.

I am using the mail address of: customerrelations@princesscruises.com

Anyone have a different address or point of contact?

This is inexcusable not to even get some sort of generic response that they have even received your email! However, I think it is about time to call them and raise a little "concern" in person so to speak. Give them heck but very politely and with facts not emotion. That seems to work for me. Let us know what happens if you do!

Pooh

Well I rang Princess and the rep I spoke to told me that there is nothing in their emails that hasn't been dealt with? I politely told her yes there was and gave her the dates of the 2 emails I had previously sent. She finally found them by asking for my email address and doing a check against that. She said she would read through my query and come quickly back to me with an answer. I don't know what she calls quickly but 30 hours later still no response. Will phone again Monday morning.