Mr Sanchos mid Oct

eddiebanks

I am going to Cozumel on a Friday in Mid-Oct, I am unable to reserve online for a Friday on the Mr.Sanchos website. Is it hard to make sure you get a spot if you just show up? Sadly in Cozumel last year I went to a different all inclusive and just had a cabby drop me at one, and it was great but can't remember the dame :/ any tips for an all inclusive that may not be Mr.Sanchos.

I am going to Cozumel on a Friday in Mid-Oct, I am unable to reserve online for a Friday on the Mr.Sanchos website. Is it hard to make sure you get a spot if you just show up? Sadly in Cozumel last year I went to a different all inclusive and just had a cabby drop me at one, and it was great but can't remember the dame :/ any tips for an all inclusive that may not be Mr.Sanchos.

Could you be more specific to help with our suggestions?

Pool/no pool. Buffet/ menu. Water toys? Activities? Beach bar/hotel resort? Adults/ families? North/south of port? Anything at all significant uou can remember!

If you cannot reserve on-line it may be full. :( How many ships will be in port with you?

Nachi Cocom is just down the beach from Sanchos, is less crowded, quieter, and relaxing -- limited to only 130 guests per day. No water toys, etc. Good food, drinks and service plus pool and hot tub, etc.

Not AI, but with great facilities and a HUGE pool is Paradise Beach; $3 admission, chair rental.