Birthday Cruise MSC Orchestra

Vincytess

This is not just my first time cruising on MSC but also my first time cruising ever! I have been researching for months since I booked and now I am 21 days away from my first cruise! I saw little to no information on what or if MSC normally do anything for persons who celebrate their birthdays on board. Can anyone let me know if they have any experience with this or just any info. Thanks!

The last time we were onboard over a birthday you could order a birthday cake at customer service desk but you had to pay for it, other than that there was nothing else apart from waiters singing happy birthday if you had ordered a cake.

This is not just my first time cruising on MSC but also my first time cruising ever! I have been researching for months since I booked and now I am 21 days away from my first cruise! I saw little to no information on what or if MSC normally do anything for persons who celebrate their birthdays on board. Can anyone let me know if they have any experience with this or just any info. Thanks![/Quote]

Members of the voyagers club who are Gold or Black level get a complimentary cake delivered to the cabin. If you take it to the MDR they will brink it to the table when you have finished your meal and a group of waiters will sing "H apply Birthday"

Other than this if you tell the Head Waiter he may be able to get a small cake delivered to your table and have Happy Birthday sung

I am not sure if anything else is available, have scoured the web site for "Birthday Packages" and not found any info on the site.

Pete

This is not just my first time cruising on MSC but also my first time cruising ever! I have been researching for months since I booked and now I am 21 days away from my first cruise! I saw little to no information on what or if MSC normally do anything for persons who celebrate their birthdays on board. Can anyone let me know if they have any experience with this or just any info. Thanks!

On the Opera a few years ago my wife received a cake at the table. We said nothing about it being her birthday. What made it better was she is Coeliac and they had made a gluten free cake specially for heralong with the singing waiters. As she is Coeliac we had the Maitre'd at the table each night so maybe she got special attention due to that.