Desserts at the coffee shop

LCTXcruiser

Does anyone know the price of the different desserts at the coffee shop? I had heard that if you purchase a cup of coffee they're free. Is that true?
I spend alot time at the coffee bar. Dessert is not free, but they are under 5

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Glad to hear they are delish. I have never tried the desserts there but they look yummy. I was always afraid to try them afraid they would be yucky and money wasted. For anyone who has eaten them, what do you recommend? Will have to do some nibbling in October. LOL

Glad to hear they are delish. I have never tried the desserts there but they look yummy. I was always afraid to try them afraid they would be yucky and money wasted. For anyone who has eaten them, what do you recommend? Will have to do some nibbling in October. LOL

The cheesecake is amazing

Glad to hear they are delish. I have never tried the desserts there but they look yummy. I was always afraid to try them afraid they would be yucky and money wasted.

Same here. Given how the desserts on the buffet look way better than they taste, I have the same concern. I will happily pay 3.00 for a tasty torte .

They are bakery quality, next to dining room dinner deserts, these are the best on the ship. Much more premium than the buffet desserts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We think they look better than they taste. Not that they are "bad" just not as good as they look to us. DH got the carrot cake and the icing wasn't sweet at all. He said it was like someone whipped cream cheese and used that for icing. I've had the black forest cake and it was better than the carrot cake, but still not something I'm likely to buy again. We've also bought one the the Happy Anniversary cakes and again, the cake was OK, but the icing was like unsweetened whipped cream.

I've really want to try the cheesecake, but so far I've been hesitant based on what we have previously tried.

Obviously based on other replies, lots of people love it. So maybe we are the minority.