Great or Fun things about Carnival Elation

I am sad that it doesn’t have the Alchemy bar :( But can anyone share some fun or great things about the Elation? Some things to look forward to!?

You should go on a newer ship it's this is your first cruise. It's an old ship.

The ship just had a massive overhaul last year with the addition of:

Guy's Burger Joint

Blue Iguana Cantina and Tequila Bar

Red Frog Rum Bar

Blue Iguana Tequila Bar

Camp Ocean

WaterWorks

New Balcony Staterooms

Total Stateroom Renovation

I would sail it again with all of these changes as I prefer the smaller ships plus it has a Serenity adults area that my next cruise ship I'm going on, the Triumph, doesn't it. I chose the ship because it falls on our anniversary and to sail out of New Orleans.

My husband & I sailed on the Elation April 30-May 5, 2018. We chose one of the new suites on what used to be the sun deck. (I believe the sun deck was moved up a level for these suites.) (Half Moon Cay & Nassau)

We board the Elation again at 11:30am today with all 3 of our kids! It’s our older kids’ (boys: ages 14 & 12) first cruise! Our daughter cruised the Liberty with me last June. The two youngest have NO idea that we’re going!!!! I’m so excited for them! I just found out not too long ago myself! My husband booked it about two weeks ago, so obviously he liked the Elation ok.

We like the Elation. Fantasy class size is fine for us. The upgrades are nice and the rooms look very nice. No Alchemy Bar, but the Bar by the comedy club (aft) does a martini tasting and has a nice selection. Enjoy your cruise!

It got a redo after I was on it .it was old and crappy.not worth the money then.it might be better now.i won't know.

My niece sailed it after the redo, and sang nothing but praises on it! There is even an excellent review of it on here by jamman54. I’d sail it, and I’ve sailed much newer ships.

Sent from my iPad using Forums