FTTF and Journey's cruise

calbred01

I have read these boards and even on Carnival's own site that states that FTTF is not offered for Journey's cruises BUT went to check on excursions on our Jan. 12, 2019 Hawaii cruise (and really NO excursions up yet?) and there are only about 10 for ALL Hawaii ports but 8 alone for Ensenada. Oh yeah, FTTF was there in the excursions for $69.95, it does say Sold Out but I am wondering if this was an error or if they changed the policy and dropped the price?

Ensenada is a port they always go to so it’s easier to add excursions.

FTTF is no longer offered on Journeys cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is what I thought BUT it is there on the excursion page when I was checking for any new excursions and for $69.95!!!:D

That is what I thought BUT it is there on the excursion page when I was checking for any new excursions and for $69.95!!!:D

Perhaps showing FTTF as "sold out" is Carnival's inelegant way of saying "not available"? :confused:

Same reason as why there’s a Home Port Advisory.

And why whale watching tours show up as sold out outside of whale season on Mexican Riviera cruises.

It's easier to for Carnival to zero out excursion inventory for specific sailings so they show sold out rather than customizing the page of specific excursions available for each sailing so the ones that never were available don't show up at all. Of course that's no help if you plan to keep checking back (e.g., to see if FTTF opens up) and don't realize that it's not offered at all on your sailing.

We were on one of the last long cruises (think it was before they were labeled Journeys) that has FTTF. The Miracle Mexican Riviera 13 Day Cruise.

Embarkation was a nightmare. No Staggered Check In at the time. Suites were checked in the Captains Lounge, Diamond/Platinum had three clerks, FTTF had a few. Seemed like over half the pax had some sort of priority perks.

Took over 2hours to check in outside. We hit the trifecta in Long Beach that day- Crew Immigration check, Coast Guard Lifeboat inspection, heavy rain.

After this cruise Carnival stopped offering FTTF.

Only good thing was that there was never a line at Guest Services.

Long Beach has improved greatly with using of the whole Dome now.

I have read these boards and even on Carnival's own site that states that FTTF is not offered for Journey's cruises BUT went to check on excursions on our Jan. 12, 2019 Hawaii cruise (and really NO excursions up yet?) and there are only about 10 for ALL Hawaii ports but 8 alone for Ensenada. Oh yeah, FTTF was there in the excursions for $69.95, it does say Sold Out but I am wondering if this was an error or if they changed the policy and dropped the price?

Not offered.

We were on one of the last long cruises (think it was before they were labeled Journeys) that has FTTF. The Miracle Mexican Riviera 13 Day Cruise.

Embarkation was a nightmare. No Staggered Check In at the time. Suites were checked in the Captains Lounge, Diamond/Platinum had three clerks, FTTF had a few. Seemed like over half the pax had some sort of priority perks.

Took over 2hours to check in outside. We hit the trifecta in Long Beach that day- Crew Immigration check, Coast Guard Lifeboat inspection, heavy rain.

After this cruise Carnival stopped offering FTTF.

Only good thing was that there was never a line at Guest Services.

Long Beach has improved greatly with using of the whole Dome now.

Sounds like a disaster. Sorry you had to deal with that.