Carnival Paradise Cuba cruise leaving 7th Sept 2017

Kiwi_cruiser

With 8k posts I suspect that you are getting something from Carnival or you just really have nothing to do all day. Stop belittling people who are really being affected by this storm sitting high and dry up in Maine!

Stop blaming someone else for your ignorance. Take responsibility for your inaction.

Stop blaming someone else for your ignorance. Take responsibility for your inaction.

You are the arrogant a**. No one asked you to comment. I asked if anyone was booked on my same trip.

Yall obviously being paid by Carnival or wouldn't be bullying folks on things that are not your concern.

You are obviously not down here where the hurricane problems are either up in Wisconsin!

Ya, my names is Mickey, look me up. Cruise insurance covered if you need, or want, to cancel a cruise for any reason. Its offered EVERY TIME you purchase a cruise fare.....and with 40 of those occasions under your belt not sure how you would miss that?

So you are a cruise insurance agent? Stop bullying people.

lol they are right, you should have purchased insurance. You would think, being platinum and all, that you would know that the cruise line reserves the right to change itinerary (in this case for a good reason). They don't need to offer anything in terms of compensation. If you were unwilling to accept any other port, you definitely should have purchased insurance.

You are RUDE -- Insurance is not purchased for an "act of God". Do you have a license to sell insurance or just a rent a agent?

I will not be referring to this site for any help with cruise travel. It has trolls trying to sell trip insurance for a hurricane. If they would give their full name, I would report them to the Department of Insurance, however, I doubt they are licensed ANYTHING!

That might have been the quickest handle name change in the history of this site! Best of luck on your future cruises.

That might have been the quickest handle name change in the history of this site! Best of luck on your future cruises.

Excuse me? I do not know what you are talking about and it would behoove you to not to accuse me of anything! I am still asking for your full name, however, I can still file a complaint at the Department and use your "fake name".

Excuse me? I do not know what you are talking about and it would behoove you to not to accuse me of anything! I am still asking for your full name, however, I can still file a complaint at the Department and use your "fake name".

Hope things are going well at The Department, my best to Cornelius Fudge!

just disgusting the way they are treating cruise passengers...taking them to Havana where shortly after arrival winds of 40-50 mph...some touring111 You would have to be nuts to get on that ship...they will end up having a class action lawsuit and I hope those that did not go get their money back.

Just got back from Paradise on our 4 day turned to 6 day cruise.

We DIDNOT encounter 40 mile an hour winds in Havana and DID have a great time there.

Yes we did have to leave at 1:00am because of Irma's impending approach but we were never in danger.

The storm didn't hit Havana until 12 hours after we left.

I will answer any questions people have about our GREAT cruise and fantastic, professional crew that got us to our bucket list destination and always kept us out of harms way.

Kudos to Carnival and the professional way they handled all the whiners who wanted to milk something extra out of the company before we even left the port of Tampa.

We were also on the 9/7/17 Paradise sailing and agree with everything takeyourmark said. We had a great time in Cuba. Sunny and hot, just like Florida. We did leave around 1am so we missed out on another half a day as we were supposed to stay overnight. I was confident that Carnival was monitoring the storm very closely and would never put us in any danger. There were no 40 foot swells, that's for sure. Loved our 4 night turned 6 night cruise!

I value your right to your opinion, as much as I do Captain Carnival... but until I hear from those on board who visited Cuba I'm not willing to speculate about whether they had the best time ever or were miserable the whole time! And anyone who ventures a guess at this point is doing just that- speculating!

I hope they're having a wonderful cruise, and for those onboard from the Gulf Coast, I just pray they've got something to come home to...

NOPE cruise was not miserable AT ALL! We had a great time in Havana an the weather on our 6 night cruise was awesome!

No, they've announced that they ARE going to Cuba. No cancelations/refunds/cruise credits.

Not true at all, refunds and cruise credits were still offered. I have all the letters from Carnival. We were on the 9/7 sailing to Cuba. We were safe at all times.