Carnival Fantasy - Cabins U-71 Through U-151

Garth2

Good area , only issue we've ever had was in U154 on both the Paradise and Elation. Not the laundry across the hall, but around 4am we'd wake up hungry. The smell of onions and garlic was inside our cabin. Truly odd experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...

I just got off of the Fantasy on Monday and stayed in U100. Loved the location. It was 2 of us and the rooms are very small. We normally do a balcony and they have a couch and bed. This room did not have a couch. It was the smallest room I have ever stayed in. It was not a big deal because we were only in the room to sleep. I have a cruise booked in an inside cabin in December on the breeze for a party of 4. I called today and changed it to 2 rooms. I don't think I could do 4 in an inside room. But for 2 it was fine. Do you have any specific questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When I go with a friend, I usually get the inside cabins across from the grand suites.

Reasons:

1) middle of the ship;

2) the shower is slightly larger than other rooms b/c of where it is situated, even balcony rooms;

3) the cabin stewards are also assigned to the grand suites, thus they do a great job. I have stayed in a GS 4 times and each time the cabin steward was great. I started booking across the hall and have never been disappointed.

4) these 4 D's are sandwiched between floors which consist of only rooms, so no worries about hearing music below or above, bars, the gym, sliding deck chairs, etc..

I have been on the Fantasy and Elation. Going on the Ecstasy in December and staying in the same area, so we'll see.

I just got off of the Fantasy on Monday and stayed in U100. Loved the location. It was 2 of us and the rooms are very small. We normally do a balcony and they have a couch and bed. This room did not have a couch. It was the smallest room I have ever stayed in. It was not a big deal because we were only in the room to sleep. I have a cruise booked in an inside cabin in December on the breeze for a party of 4. I called today and changed it to 2 rooms. I don't think I could do 4 in an inside room. But for 2 it was fine. Do you have any specific questions?

Thank you. My question is, when I click on 1 of these cabins on the deck plan on Carnival's web site, the picture of the cabin shows what looks like a support pole at the end of the bed. Is this accurate?

We are also sailing on the Breeze in December!

There was not a pole at the end of our bed. We had the beds together to make a king and the head and end of the bed were not against the wall. The side of the bed was against the wall and that was a little weird. But if you only have 2 in your room you will be fine. I would not try and get more than 2. We were across from the suites and had great service from our room steward. We saw him the first day and never saw him again. Our room was cleaned twice a day and he never ask if we wanted once or twice daily service. He just did it twice. But he was like a ninja because we never saw him. We are in the December 17 sailing in the breeze. I can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There was not a pole at the end of our bed. We had the beds together to make a king and the head and end of the bed were not against the wall. The side of the bed was against the wall and that was a little weird. But if you only have 2 in your room you will be fine. I would not try and get more than 2. We were across from the suites and had great service from our room steward. We saw him the first day and never saw him again. Our room was cleaned twice a day and he never ask if we wanted once or twice daily service. He just did it twice. But he was like a ninja because we never saw him. We are in the December 17 sailing in the breeze. I can't wait!!

Thanks for the info. Enjoy the Breeze.

We stayed in U-151. It was very quiet. The room was shaped like a square. We had the beds pushed together to make a king. We also had a trundle bed in the floor for our 9 year old son. The bed was in the way, but we made it work.

Thanks.

I've stayed in U-98 and yes, there is a support beam/column between the bed and the sitting area. The room also had an unbearable stench of sewage several times during the cruise. It would come and go. The maintenance people who came and checked said they thought it was coming through the ventilation system. The smell would appear in the room very quickly at random times, last up to several hours and then disappear as quickly as it appeared.