Carnival ship models, looking for Splendor and Breeze

Carlos1978

Hi there cruising community!!

I am looking for the ship models found onboard the cruise ships inside the gift shops. I am specifically looking for models of the Carnival Splendor and Carnival Breeze. If anyone out there is planning a future cruise on any of these vessels and would be willing to help me out in obtaining a ship model that would be greatly appreciated. Or if you happen to have a model at home and don't want it anymore or have an extra and are willing to sell it, please let me know.

I travelled on these ships years ago and they didn't get them while I was on board, and I highly doubt I will be going back on them again either.

If there is someone out there that has no issue in helping me out, my contact details is carlosribeiro1978@yahoo.ca

I live in Canada and live very close to the US border, so I would ask anyone willing to sell me a model just ship to a post office I use in Buffalo. I would send payment through PayPal for the cost of the ship, shipping charges and a little something for the inconvenience.

I am aware that some can be found on ebay and people are asking for more than 3X the cost of them, and I am looking for honest cruisers out there willing to help a fellow cruiser like them. I would do the same as well if anyone asked me.

Thank you

I wish I could help as I've started collecting models from cruises I've been on myself and have been looking for Imagination, Pride and Elation models and like you, I'm hesitant to spend the amount to get them from Ebay.

Unfortunately though, the only place I've seen them is on the ships themselves and on sites like Ebay significantly marked up. I may have to suck it up and pay from there.

Hi there cruising community!!

I am looking for the ship models found onboard the cruise ships inside the gift shops. I am specifically looking for models of the Carnival Splendor and Carnival Breeze. If anyone out there is planning a future cruise on any of these vessels and would be willing to help me out in obtaining a ship model that would be greatly appreciated. Or if you happen to have a model at home and don't want it anymore or have an extra and are willing to sell it, please let me know.

I travelled on these ships years ago and they didn't get them while I was on board, and I highly doubt I will be going back on them again either.

If there is someone out there that has no issue in helping me out, my contact details is carlosribeiro1978@yahoo.ca

I live in Canada and live very close to the US border, so I would ask anyone willing to sell me a model just ship to a post office I use in Buffalo. I would send payment through PayPal for the cost of the ship, shipping charges and a little something for the inconvenience.

I am aware that some can be found on ebay and people are asking for more than 3X the cost of them, and I am looking for honest cruisers out there willing to help a fellow cruiser like them. I would do the same as well if anyone asked me.

Thank you

I might be able to help. I'm sending you email.

For anyone in the same situation, looking for models of past cruises, here is what I did.

I never started collecting them until our fourth cruise. I came on here and went to the Roll Calls. I posted in the near future cruises of the ships that I needed the models for. Instantly I got replies for all three models. I explained that I would pay for the model, shipping and extra for their troubles.

There were two men and one woman that replied. They contacted me and told me how much the ship cost and how much it was to ship it. I then sent them a cashier's check. One of the men shipped it to me before I had paid him. Now that's trust! I gave them ten dollars extra for their troubles. I wound up paying probably twice as much overall but it was still better than three times what they charge on ebay. And they were new, not used.

• 1 month later...

Hi Judy

Thank you very much. I have a person already committed to grabbing me one. I believe he will come through, I hope. LOL. I have had some bad luck with people coming through lately, I will let you know by the end of the week. Thank you very much