FTTF Breeze

vbecky

In the past, when I haven't been able to get it when I book, I just continue to check. Just keep checking under excursions for the home port. I booked out Thanksgiving cruise (on the Breeze) a couple of months ago and FTTF was sold out. I check almost daily, and today, it was available and I snatched it up!

So, just keep checking. I did this for my cruise last year as well and up being able to book FTTF well after my initial reservation.

Mine has done the same thing. Just shows the home port and the bus transportation. Mine is in Nov. I'm still checking many many times a day. I actually called Carnival and ask and she said it just means it's sold out. Didn't make sense to me because when it's listed it shows sold out. Why take it completely off?

We are booked on the Miracle for November 2018, and FTTF has yet to appear on the excursions list. It may be sold out, but I know on my other bookings, FTTF is present and is listed as sold out. I think they just haven't opened it up yet.

This must be inconsistent because my cruise shows the FTTF box and it says sold out. You can click on it and still see all the info. Come to think of it, thats the way it was for my last few cruises (at least).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Adding that the cruise I referenced is Breeze 3/18 and the ones I remember showing but sold out were Breeze 5/17 and Freedom 2/17 and 2/16

This must be inconsistent because my cruise shows the FTTF box and it says sold out. You can click on it and still see all the info. Come to think of it, thats the way it was for my last few cruises (at least).

I know that is why I was wondering. Never not seen a box there that at says sold out?

Mine has done the same thing. Mine is in Nov. I'm still checking many many times a day. I actually called Carnival... off?

I totally get the idea of wanting to start your cruise as early as possible and even being willing to pay for it. But how many hours does it make sense to spend looking for something that will get you on the ship a couple hours earlier?

If it’s their when you book, great, check one more time before you finalize your travel plans. If it’s there, great. If it isn’t, save the money and do something else fun before you get on the ship.

For what they charge, you could upgrade your hotel the night before and even order breakfast (or brunch) in bed.

If you’re arriving day of by plane, you could upgrade to economy plus or have a nice meal in the airport(s). Or upgrade your transport and maybe make a stop before the ship.

If you are driving in day of, your options are almost limitless.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just curious, have you ever used FTTF? For the price, that cost covers the entire room not just one person, it's fantastic. You basically walk on to the ship, your room is ready when you board, you also get priority on ports that tender, and of course, priority to disembark. I don't know about you, but standing in lines is not how I like to start my vacations!

It's not like checking the website, even daily, takes more than a few seconds. So for me, personally, it's totally worth the small amount of time it takes to check for it.