Nautica Next Refurbishment?

ABoatNerd

Likely 17 to 27 October 2019. That is the only break through 2019

Appreciate this helpful info from Paul. As we prepare for our Nov. 16-Dec. 5, 2018, Nautica sailing from Athens to Dubai, what are the most recent reports as to how this ship is looking and doing?

We will have 20-day cruise with Oceania, including our first visits to the Holy Lands, Egypt, Middle East, etc. This will be our first Oceania sailing, We are excited about sampling their food and doing this great itinerary. Right? As I understand the Nautica was build in 2000 and was last refurbished in 2014. Also looking for more tips and insights as to how to maximize the experience during this sailing.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

AFRICA?!!?: Lots of interesting, dramatic pictures can be seen from this live/blog at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Now at 38,431 views for this visual sharing including Cape Town, along South Africa’s coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta area.

• 1 month later...

Great timing ~ we have a cruise booked starting on September 11, 2019. Should be like new then!

Happy sailing to all.

It looks like your cruise will be before the dry dock.

My DW and I had booked the September 6, 2019 Alaska cruise, and just received an email from our TA today that said our cruise was canceled due to Regatta being dry docked. So any Alaska cruises after that date will be cancelled. It leaves me wondering if the dry dock is going to be on the West coast? Does anyone have an idea where it would be. I didn’t realize there were facilities available in this area. We did receive a credit for a future cruise for our inconvenience.

Charles

My DW and I had booked the September 6, 2019 Alaska cruise, and just received an email from our TA today that said our cruise was canceled due to Regatta being dry docked. So any Alaska cruises after that date will be cancelled. It leaves me wondering if the dry dock is going to be on the West coast? Does anyone have an idea where it would be. I didn’t realize there were facilities available in this area. We did receive a credit for a future cruise for our inconvenience.

Charles

I think I recall there being a place near Portland OR

not sure though

• 1 year later...
On 4/29/2018 at 5:24 PM, PaulMCO said:

FYI Regatta in Seattle Sept 6-23 for its Next refurbishment.  Source: GM in charge of the R class refits....Nautica still set for June 2020

Edited by Goldmann
Typo