Deck 8 nautica

Mrs f.

We are looking at a cruise on nautica. They only have deck 8 left. I notice that above on deck 9 is pool and patio. Question...do the deck 8 rooms get noise or anything annoying from deck 9?

We are looking at a cruise on nautica. They only have deck 8 left. I notice that above on deck 9 is pool and patio. Question...do the deck 8 rooms get noise or anything annoying from deck 9?

Deck 8 is only PH 2 OS and 2 VS and 2 A's..we always stay in a Pent House 8049..never noisy...

Jan

Recently stayed in 8056 for 19 days - never heard a peep - day or night.

Wrong side of the ship. They move the carts through under 8057/8059

Deck 8 is only PH 2 OS and 2 VS and 2 A's..we always stay in a Pent House 8049..never noisy...

Jan

Deck 8 also has a few inside cabins too. You will hear nothing under these.

Wrong side of the ship. They move the carts through under 8057/8059

OP does not specify which cabins on deck 8 are available or which cabins they are considering.

I am just stating our experience in hopes that it may help OP to choose a cabin on deck 8 :)

Jan

Hello Jan,

So glad you posted this response about your chosen cabin. We are booked next door in 8047. It is directly in front of the elevators and steps. Is there noise in that area? Is there a wall or other to insulate from noise by those cabins? I cannot find any photos on line of the elevator area, so can't wait to hear from you. Our ship is fully booked and this was the only PH2 Suite available. Also, is there a reason you choose Starboard instead of the Port side? Thank you. Amy

• 1 month later...
Hello Jan,

So glad you posted this response about your chosen cabin. We are booked next door in 8047. It is directly in front of the elevators and steps. Is there noise in that area? Is there a wall or other to insulate from noise by those cabins? I cannot find any photos on line of the elevator area, so can't wait to hear from you. Our ship is fully booked and this was the only PH2 Suite available. Also, is there a reason you choose Starboard instead of the Port side? Thank you. Amy

This message/question is no longer valid. Please disregard. Amy