Have you done a back to back cruise out of San Juan?

maja651

We will be doing a back to back out of San Juan on the NCL Dawn next year and wonder if anyone has does this before, and if so, what is the process in San Juan. Do they make you debark after the first week?

We will be doing a back to back out of San Juan on the NCL Dawn next year and wonder if anyone has does this before, and if so, what is the process in San Juan. Do they make you debark after the first week?

We have done a B2B out of San Juan but on RCI so I would imagine the same procedure....yes we had to get off as a group of consecutive cruiser's and then after a quick customs check walked right back on. We were on the ship almost 2 hours before the new cruiser's started getting onboard....Darn that time went by quickly !

They make it easy to do this and you'll be given all the information you need usually at a meeting the day before your first leg ends.

We're getting ready to do another B2B on RCI Freedom in about 3 weeks.

Enjoy your B2B...their wonderful !

we just did one on the summit in april and we sat in a lounge and everything (customs, id card...etc...) was handled in the lounge. We went to our cabin, put our valuables in our new safe as we had changed rooms, and went back out to san juan. It was my first b2b and I really liked the way they did it.

we just did one on the summit in april and we sat in a lounge and everything (customs, id card...etc...) was handled in the lounge. We went to our cabin, put our valuables in our new safe as we had changed rooms, and went back out to san juan. It was my first b2b and I really liked the way they did it.

I hope RCI has changed and we won't have to get off as we have before....we'll see in a couple of weeks ;)