Miracle Chef's Table

opie051699

I read the Chef's Table on the Miracle is done in the nightclub. I also read that the second floor of the nightclub is a designated smoking area. Has anyone done the Miracle Chef's Table? I am a bit worried that lingering smoke from the night before would ruin a very nice and expensive meal. Anyone have actual experience with this?

I read the Chef's Table on the Miracle is done in the nightclub. I also read that the second floor of the nightclub is a designated smoking area. Has anyone done the Miracle Chef's Table? I am a bit worried that lingering smoke from the night before would ruin a very nice and expensive meal. Anyone have actual experience with this?

Did it on Legend years ago with the similar set up. No issue with smell there, and I am sensitive. I also have never smelled it in the dance club when picking up or dropping off kids for activities - I think the ventilation is pretty good. It actually was a pretty venue to have it.

I did it on the Pride which is the same class.

The air filters work well when there isn't a constant influx of smoke from smokers. As you will be having dinner before the club opens to the public, the filters will have easily had time to clear the room from the previous night.

We did it on Miracle too. No issues with smoke smells for us either. It was an odd space to have the chefs table, but it worked. Great tour of the kitchen though! We just did CT on Horizon last month. Great experience, but the tour of the kitchen was limited.

Sent from my iPad using Forums